March 16, 2020 1:05 PM
Skatepark Reopening Oct 23, 2020
The Skatepark will be reopening on Oct 23, 2020. However, the skatepark will limit compacity to 50 and require all riders to pre-register for their skate session.
Skatepark Visitors must comply with the following CA Department of Public Health requirements:
1. Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
2. Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
3. Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart.
4. Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
5. No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
6. Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground.
7. Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
8. Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present